[OS X Emacs] QuickLook

Alan Hoyle alan at alanhoyle.com
Sun Mar 17 13:49:56 EDT 2019

Try qlstephen:

https://github.com/whomwah/qlstephen

--
Alan Hoyle - alan at alanhoyle.com - https://www.alanhoyle.com/

________________________________
From: MacOSX-Emacs <macosx-emacs-bounces at email.esm.psu.edu> on behalf of Tom Van Vleck <thvv at multicians.org>
Sent: Sunday, March 17, 2019 11:45 AM
To: Emacs on Mac OS X Mailing List
Subject: [OS X Emacs] QuickLook

This is only sort of an Aquamacs question.
For over 5 years i have created files with the name suffix ".e" meaning "open with emacs."
On OS X I have told the finder to open such files with Aquamacs when double clicked.
Did the same for ".txt" files.
Works fine.

When I view a Finder window and highlight a .txt file and hit space, a preview comes up,
and it has "Open with Aquamacs" in a button in the header.
If I do the same with a ".e" file, I get a popup window with the "Open with Aquamacs" and a big-size icon preview, name, size, and date modified.
How can I convince the Finder to open a QuickLook preview of a ".e" file just like it does a ".txt" file?