[OS X Emacs] Check Spelling for English and Bulgarian in Aquamacs

Roussanka Loukanova rl.stpuu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 15 12:38:10 EDT 2020

Hi Nathaniel and Win,

I'm very happy that you are taking this seriously!

and:
Hi David, by assuming that you are reading this, or will do so, at some
point,

Aquamacs is a wonderful working friend. I write everything with it, not
only LaTeX. I was quite distressed the last few days, by getting it in
trouble. We all want everything better-and-better.

Best Regards,
Roussanka