[OS X Emacs] latex + dvips + ps2pdf from Aquamacs

Roussanka Loukanova rl.stpuu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 15:43:23 EST 2020

With José's suggestion for running the command getenv:
M-x getenv
PATH
/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/texbin:/Library/TeX/texbin:/usr/local/texlive/2020/bin

Ghostscript is located in:
/usr/local/share/ghostscript

I had this problem with ps2pdf when I had ghostscript 9.50. Yesterday, I
downloaded and installed ghostscript 9.53.3, from Dick Koch:

https://pages.uoregon.edu/koch/

But I am still puzzled why ps2pdf is getting reached and running ok in
Terminal.

I always have been installing TexLive from MacTeX:
http://www.tug.org/mactex/

Best Regards,
Roussanka