[OS X Emacs] latex + dvips + ps2pdf from Aquamacs

Roussanka Loukanova rl.stpuu at gmail.com
Sun Nov 1 16:44:36 EST 2020

I'm not familiar with dscl, and what you gave doesn't seem to be the right
syntax, or I do not get it right. But the other commands
provide sufficiently to see that Aquqmca doesn't have respective PATH.

$ echo $PATH
/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/Library/TeX/texbin

$ echo $SHELL
/bin/zsh

$ which gs
/usr/local/bin/gs

with Aquamacs' PATH
/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin:/usr/texbin:/Library/TeX/texbin:/usr/local/texlive/2020/bin

$ gs
GPL Ghostscript 9.53.3 (2020-10-01)
Copyright (C) 2020 Artifex Software, Inc.  All rights reserved.
This software is supplied under the GNU AGPLv3 and comes with NO WARRANTY:
see the file COPYING for details.

I myself have never manipulated the PATH of Aquamacs, at least not
consciously. I think that should be done by the installation or update of
Aquamacs itself. I hope that the developers will fix it, soon. I  myself do
not like interfering that much with the defaults :)

Win, I hope you will read this.

Best Regards,
Roussanka