[OS X Emacs] latex + dvips + ps2pdf from Aquamacs

Ettore Aldrovandi ealdrov at math.fsu.edu
Mon Nov 2 08:03:46 EST 2020

Hi Roussanka,

> On Nov 1, 2020, at 19:49, Roussanka Loukanova <rl.stpuu at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> By restarting the Mac, and launching Aquamacs from Dock, I see in Messages:
>
> Warning: Login shell did not return environment.
> 0 environment variables imported from login shell (/bin/zsh).

Ouch. It would probably help Wim to check the content of the following files:

/etc/paths
/etc/zprofile
/etc/zshrc
~/.zshenv
~/.zshrc
~/.zprofile
~/.profile

And (unlikely)

~/.login

just in case. We should exclude the possibility that zsh is to blame. More precisely, the difference between a login shell and the non-login one that is executed by the single Terminal instances.

—Ettore

Ettore Aldrovandi
Department of Mathematics, Florida State University
1017 Academic Way                *   http://www.math.fsu.edu/~ealdrov
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4510, USA * * aldrovandi at math dot fsu dot edu