[OS X Emacs] How to successfully pass MacOS shortcuts out of aquamacs

Sandy C windoverwater at gmail.com
Fri Oct 16 01:48:43 EDT 2020

Thanks - that works great!

FYI - this might be what you mean, but the Aquamacs menu bar CMD-ALT-H works but the keyboard shortcut does not.

Side extra credit question - is there a FAQ/wiki/doc that describes how aquamacs interacts with MacOS keyboard 'chord' (keyboard shortcut/sequence) wise?  As which has precedence?  Curiosity only - no need to reply with the explanation in email.

Thanks!
-sandy