[OS X Emacs] configuring Aquamacs to typeset in TeXShop

Fred Stluka fred at bristle.com
Mon Apr 26 18:05:19 EDT 2021

Roussanka,

I have found Win Treese and David Reitter of Aquamacs support
to be VERY helpful.  They may be able and willing to answer your
question.  You can reach them at:
- http://aquamacs.org/development.html
- http://aquamacs.org/support.html

And if you appreciate their efforts, you may want to donate at:
- http://aquamacs.org/donations.html

--Fred
Fred Stluka -- http://bristle.com -- Glad to be of service!
Open Source: Without walls and fences, we need no Windows or Gates.