[OS X Emacs] How to search for regex \{ | \}

Peter Dyballa Peter_Dyballa at Web.DE
Tue Jul 6 12:28:00 EDT 2021

> Am 6.7.2021 um 17:47 schrieb Christian <christian at echoffmann.ch>:
>
> Q: How do I do that search (incrementally) ?

Very good question! I'd try with M-C-s or isearch-forward-regexp. For example like that:

	ESC C-s [ { | } ] RET

This would regular expression (almost) incrementally search for characters in the set ('[' … ']') of characters '{' or '|' or '}'. You can search for the next character from this set with C-s (or C-r backwards). To re-search you can invoke ESC C-s C-s (or C-r).

--
Mit friedvollen Grüßen

  Pete

Mushrooms always grow in damp places, which is why they look like umbrellas.