[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 3.5 and 3.6 don't work on MacOS X 10.11 El Capitan

Win Treese treese at acm.org
Tue Apr 19 16:48:19 EDT 2022

Hi, Bob. Thanks for the note, and sorry for the trouble.

I had thought got changes into Aquamacs 3.6 that would work around the _clock_gettime problem, but apparently that didn’t work.

There was a special build of Aquamacs 3.5 for El Capitan that you can get from https://aquamacs.org/downloads/ <https://aquamacs.org/downloads/>. It was built on El Capitan because of this problem.

I’ll make a note to revisit this for Aquamacs 4.0.

Thanks,

Win

Win Treese
treese at acm.org