[OS X Emacs] Aquamacs 3.6 beta 2 and synctex

Braun, Michael braunm at mail.smu.edu
Mon Jan 3 12:36:53 EST 2022

I am on Skim 1.6.7, the latest version.

In case it’s relevant, in my Preferences.el, I have the following:

(defun mb-latex-hook ()
  (setq TeX-engine 'luatex
	TeX-parse-self nil
	TeX-quote-after-quote t)

;; some other variables that are almost certainly irrelevant

  )

(use-package tex-site
  :straight auctex
  :after (outline)
  :config
  (setq  preview-scale-function .9
	font-latex-fontify-script t
	preview-gs-command "/usr/local/bin/gs"
	TeX-view-program-selection '((output-pdf "Skim"))
	TeX-source-correlate-start-server t
	aquamacs-skim-show-reading-bar nil
	TeX-error-overview-open-after-TeX-run t
	TeX-error-overview-setup 'separate-frame
        LaTeX-item-indent 2)
  (font-lock-add-keywords 'latex-mode
			  '(("[^{]\\(\\\\Sexpr\\)" 1
			     'ess-function-call-face prepend)))
 :hook (LaTeX-mode . mb-latex-hook)
;; … some likely irrelevant keymap bindings, etc.
)

; ;; To get Skim to automatically call Aquamacs (been here forever.  I forget why)
(add-hook 'server-switch-hook
	  (lambda()
	    (let (server-buf) (setq server-buf (current-buffer)))))
(add-hook 'server-done-hook (lambda() (kill-buffer nil)
			      (delete-frame)))

Thanks.