[Mac OS X TeX] Like a version…

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Mon Dec 3 07:19:43 EST 2001

All---

I've just downloaded the most recent teTeX from the TexShop page and
installed. But the version of pdftex seems to be the old one (14h) that
I thought had been replaced.

This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159-14h-released-20010417 (Web2C 7.3.3.1)
(./Causation.tex{/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/pdftex/config/pdftex.cfg}
LaTeX2e <2001/06/01>

Is this right? Or have I just lost track of version numbers somewhere
along the way?

Adrian H.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.