[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.13d

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Mon Dec 10 16:32:07 EST 2001

A minor upgrade to TeXShop 1.13c: I have protected the scripts on the
inside against settings in ~/.cshrc, ~/.login, etc. TeXShop 1.13d itself
should be immune to anything that is set on the Terminal/shell/unixy
side of things now. The TeX (or distiller or whatever) that TeXShop
calls may still not be immune to those kind of problems of course.

TeXShop is *not* immune against changes to the environment for apps.
There have been instructions out on how to do it. I strongly advise
against doing that, as it may break applications that are not written in
a robust manner (and none of them probably were tested against such
settings).

ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/comp/macosx/TeXShop-1.13d.dmg.gz for te program
and
ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/comp/macosx/texshopsource.tar.gz for the sources

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.