[Mac OS X TeX] Fonts, Illustrator and much frustration

tom keyes keyes at chem.bu.edu
Thu Jul 5 17:28:40 EDT 2001

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>On Thu, Jul 5, 2001 11:55 AM, J.Huelsmann
<mailto:J.Huelsmann at tu-bs.de>? wrote:
>I´ve had this Finder quit-relaunch thing from time to time, but no
>matter which application was currently activ. (TeXShop wasn´t even
>running.)
>I guess this has nothing/little to do with TeXShop.

Hard to say without some statistics. I thought 2 in 2 days was
suspicious.

On Thu, Jul 5, 2001 4:18 PM, Gary L. Gray <mailto:gray at engr.psu.edu>
wrote:
>[1] Install the fonts provided to me by Alberto Tomba.

Has the great skier and party animal 'la bomba' taken up scientific
typesetting for his post-olympic career?!!

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.