[Mac OS X TeX] Mathematica Latex and TeXShop

Aaron Seitz aaronseitz at mac.com
Fri Jul 20 20:58:17 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>Dear Dick,

Thanks, I followed your instructions and they worked. I did this from
the classic version of Mathematica. One shortcut, is that if you do not
already have a texmf folder you can skip steps a,b, & c by just copying
the texmf folder from the Mathematic directory.

BTW, is there a release of Mathematic for OS X? Or is there an
accessible beta program? My University has a site license, but I have
heard no mention of the new release.

Best,

-Aaron

"help" (no quotes) in the body.