[Mac OS X TeX] Excalibur 4.0b1

Fredrik Wallenberg fwallenberg at mac.com
Wed Jun 27 11:42:02 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>
On Wednesday, June 27, 2001, at 07:42 , Rick Zaccone wrote:

> Please let me know if you find any bugs.  You are welcome to send
> feature requests too, but I'm not likely to implement any of them
> soon.  I just spent more than a month working on this and I need to
> move on to other things.

A) It does not know of the following TexShop standard (tries to check
pdf and jpg):
\DeclareGraphicsExtensions{.pdf, .jpg}

B) I can't open my .tex files. I suspect it looks at the creator/type,
but documents created in OS X don't necessarily have a resource fork.

C) Maybe it is a case of RTFM, but I couldn't use the "add" button as I
went through and checked my document.

I'll let you know if I find anything else. Thanks for a great
application!

Fredrik

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.