[Mac OS X TeX] Converting JPEGs to PDFs?

Gregory P. Starr starr at unm.edu
Mon Jun 11 20:15:15 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>Images from my digital camera are JPEGs, what do you find is the best
way to convert to PDFs for inclusion in (La)TeX documents (I have the
TeXShop installation).  Thanks for any help.  The few obvious ways I
have tried are unsatisfactory.

	--greg

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.