[Mac OS X TeX] wish list

Graham A. Niblo G.A.Niblo at maths.soton.ac.uk
Fri Jun 1 04:19:42 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>Could I add a wish for a preference setting in TeXShop that allows TeX
documents to be saved as bundles with the pdf and log files included in
the bundle, much as TeXtures  includes the dvi file in the resource
fork? That together with a save as command to allow the files to be
saved separately would allow for cross platform compatibility, but keep
all the associated files together. The proliferation of files in my
documents folder is getting out of hand. Some kind of built in
versioning control would be good too, maybe the save dialogue could
prompt to update the to include new versions without deleting the old if
required?

Great program, great mailing list.

Graham Niblo.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.