[Mac OS X TeX] Macro Question

Zachary Davis zsd3711 at gamma2.uta.edu
Sat Jun 16 21:01:11 EDT 2001

<x-flowed windows-1252>Can anyone explain to me what is wrong with the following macro?  I keep
getting an error in the TeX log saying that it will assume that I
meant ##:

\def\linespacint#1{\baselineskip=#1\normalbaselineskip}

Thanks,

Zachary S. Davis
Department of Aerospace Engineering
University of Texas at Arlington
P.O. Box 19032
Arlington, TX 76019

Home:	(817) 272-6418			zsd3711 at gamma2.uta.edu
Office:	(817) 272-5269

         “Throughout the centuries there were men who took
          first steps down new roads armed with nothing
          but their own vision.”
                                 -Ayn Rand
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.