[Mac OS X TeX] Patch for pdftex for subsetted font printing problem binaries available?

Dr. Paul Fons paul-fons at aist.go.jp
Mon Jun 18 05:32:57 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>
I noted with great interest that Tom Kacvinsky on the pdftex list has
released a patch to fix a bug in the pdf output of pdftex that results
in acrobat 5.0 not being able to read the output of pdftex files.  Is
there some kind sole out there who is willing to recompile teTeX to
incorporate this patch for MacOS X.  I (and many others I assume) would
love to be able to just download the binaries instead of having to
recompile teTeX (in my case for the first time). The bug fixes subsetted
fonts output in pdf so there are no gaps (otherwise Adobe Acrobat 5.0
complains that it can't print the file).

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.