[Mac OS X TeX] ConTeXt

asmang arun_mangalam at mac.com
Wed May 2 17:43:33 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>Hello,

I'm new on this list. I was wondering if anyone was able to successfully
install ConTeXt on OSX. I have tetex install as per the instructions of
TeXShop README. ConTeXt seems to be installed with it, but texexec does
not seem to compile my sample tex file. It's looking for a cont-en file.
I've already run the "texexec --make en" command. Thanks for any
help. :-)

- Arun

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.