[Mac OS X TeX] Anyone using Omnigraffle and TeXShop?

Fraser Speirs speirsfr at dcs.gla.ac.uk
Tue May 8 10:29:17 EDT 2001

Hi,

I'm using OmniGraffle to export as PDF a diagram that I need.  I then use the
following in TeXShop to import it:

\vspace{.2in}
\begin{figure}
    \centering
    \includegraphics[width=5in]{motivation/IndustryStructure}
    \caption{Structure of the UK Rail Industry. (Adapted from Strategic Rail
Authority web site www.sra.gov.uk)}
    \label{fig:1}
\end{figure}
\vspace{.2in}

the problem is that the PDF gets cut off a little at the left and bottom when
it's typeset.  The PDF appears OK in Preview.

Any ideas much appreciated.
Fraser
--
Fraser Speirs
Department of Computing Science - University of Glasgow

t: 0141 339 8855 ext.0917
e: speirsfr at dcs.gla.ac.uk  w: www.dcs.gla.ac.uk/~speirsfr

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.