[Mac OS X TeX] TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [pool size=64720]

Alan Curtis curtis at matsysinc.com
Fri Nov 9 14:26:21 EST 2001

<x-flowed>I got this error when running TeXShop with the MarSlide package
(after seeing a recommendation here).

TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [pool size=64720]

I read the teTeX-FAQ and believe I need to edit the texmf.cnf file
and run texconfig init.

There is no line in texmf.cnf that has 'pool' in it so I added one at the end

pool = 70000

and ran texconfig init but nothing changed.

I am not sure I edited the right texmf.cnf or added the right line or
even know what I am doing at all.

Any hints would be appreciated.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.