[Mac OS X TeX] Absolute paths always in .texshop files

Bruno Voisin Bruno.Voisin at hmg.inpg.fr
Fri Nov 16 04:44:06 EST 2001

<x-flowed>Hello,

I just noticed that, when a Project Root is defined using the "Set
Project Root..." menu command, the file name saved to the corresponding
.texshop file is absolute, like /Users/me/Main.tex, even if the name
entered in the dialog window was relative, i.e. ../Main.tex.

This creates problems when the folder hierarchy is changed even if the
project folder is unchanged: all Project Root settings must be changed
manually in every relevant project file.

I am running TeXShop 1.13 on Mac OS X 10.1.1.

Bruno Voisin

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.

</x-flowed>