[Mac OS X TeX] Printout from TeXShop

Travis Beals trbeals at interchange.ubc.ca
Tue Nov 6 11:12:43 EST 2001

<x-flowed>Hello folks,

I've been lurking on the list for a while, but this is my first actual
post.  My apologies if the same question was asked and answered a while
ago--I recently migrated to a new PB G4, and not all of my mail archives
made it over.

I produced a short (2 page) document in TeXShop, and then generated a
PDF file using the usual method.  The file looked fine on-screen in
TeXShop's previewer, but, when I printed it from the previewer, the
bottom component of the square root signs and integral signs is
truncated.  If I print the same PDF from Adobe Acrobat 5.0, everything
looks fine.

Anybody know what the problem is? I'm running OS X 10.1, and a pretty
recent version of TeXShop (version info below):

This is pdfTeX, Version 3.14159-1.00a-pretest-20010806 (Web2C 7.3.3.1)
(./nov2.tex{/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/pdftex/config/pdftex.cfg}
LaTeX2e <2001/06/01>

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.