[Mac OS X TeX] slides with headers/footers?

Troy Goodson Troy.D.Goodson at jpl.nasa.gov
Mon Nov 19 11:29:08 EST 2001

<x-flowed>I've just discovered that pdfscreen won't let me put headers or
footers on slides.  I really need this and I'm hoping that someone
out there can point me to a package that will let me do this.

At 9:58 AM +0530 11/17/01, Radhakrishnan CV wrote:
>On Fri, 16 Nov 2001 at 15:09, Troy Goodson wrote:
>    (and, while, I have your attention: any pointers/tips on
>    making footers on slides?  I need left, right, and center
>    footers with the center footer carrying the page number.)
>
>There is no way for footers and headers in the slide.
>
>I attach herwith a hack for you. Please get back if you have
>problems.
>
>--
>Radhakrishnan
(Radhakrishnan is the author of pdfscreen)
the hack is make a set of background images with the footer in it :(

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.