[Mac OS X TeX] BBEdit plug-ins for teTeX

Bernard Knaepen bknaepen at ulb.ac.be
Wed Nov 14 07:46:50 EST 2001

<x-flowed>>

>>Also one person wrote in saying that it would be great if TexShop
>>worked more closely with a proper editor. Surely it does. Just use
>>whatever editor you like, close the file, open it in TeXshop and
>>process. What more is being asked for?

What would be nice is to have in TexShop the possibility to typeset a
given file without actually opening the file. Then also a keyboard
shortcut to retypeset the same file if needed. That way one could
modify a tex file using any editor, save the file and then hit the
keyboard shortcut in TexShop to have it typeset and displayed.

Bernard.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.