[Mac OS X TeX] Quartz and OS 10.1.1

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Sun Nov 25 05:22:56 EST 2001

On Saturday, November 24, 2001, at 05:42 , V. Vatsal wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm wondering if the developers on this list know whether 10.1.1
> squashes the PDF bugs that were causing people grief earlier.
>
> For what it's worth, it seems that the files I created with GS 6 which
> crashed 10.1 when opened in Preview or TeXShop all work fine in 10.1.1.
> I haven't been able to test printing, though --  I suspect that will be
> the real test.

10.1.1 fixed the bugs I know of that made Quartz crash. It also fixed
the bug that made Acrobat 5 flash between pages in full screen mode
(thus eliminating the need to run Acrobat 4 in Classic for certain types
of PDF presentations).

It does not fix the bug with the multiple fonts, but viewing them in
Acrobat is a workaround.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.