[Mac OS X TeX] Outliner, Database, Word as Editor

Benji Fisher benji at e-math.AMS.org
Mon Nov 26 22:44:49 EST 2001

http://homepage.mac.com/fisherbb

> Where?

    I think I tested the link before I sent it; I was using OmniWeb on
Mac OS X at the time.  Right now, with Netscape on W95, this seems to work:
http://homepage.mac.com/fisherbb/index.html
I think this i-disk is more trouble than it is worth.  I may post the next
version of Vim-Carbon somewhere else (soon, I hope).

                                      --Benji Fisher

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.