[Mac OS X TeX] Dropped caps

Norman Gray norman at astro.gla.ac.uk
Thu Nov 15 04:07:00 EST 2001

Greetings,

On Thu, 15 Nov 2001, Adrian Heathcote wrote:

> Producing a Dropped Initial Cap in Latex

This is actually a FAQ:
<http://www.tex.ac.uk/cgi-bin/texfaq2html?label=dropping>

I mention this, not to be smart, but to say that the FAQ is _really_
good.

Also, for (La)TeX questions which are not Mac-specific, the newsgroup
comp.text.tex is probably a better place to ask than here, simply
because it has an all-platform audience.  Mac-specific questions are
probably better here than there, simply because we're less likely to
miss them.

All the best,

Norman

Norman Gray                        http://www.astro.gla.ac.uk/users/norman/