[Mac OS X TeX] teTeX.dmg updated

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Sun Oct 28 09:08:02 EST 2001

<x-flowed>The only change is a more recent pdftex.def in texmf/tex/latex/graphics.
This, I hope, solves the image problem that has been reported.

If you only want pdftex.def, download the latest from
ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/comp/macosx/tex-gs/pdftex.def and then use the
following command to install it (run this in a shell from the directory
where you downloaded pdftex.def):

	cp pdftex.def `kpsewhich --expand-var='$TEXMFMAIN'`/tex/latex/graphics

Gerben

PS. I'd like to know if this indeed solves the problem.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.