[Mac OS X TeX] Font Warning

J.Huelsmann J.Huelsmann at tu-bs.de
Tue Oct 16 07:11:57 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>Hi all,
I am using TexShop 1.13 with tetex.
I want to use the pandora package (included in tetex).
On typesetting (pdftex) I get an empty document and this warning:
"Warning: /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/pdflatex
(file pnr10
): Font pnr10 at 720 not found"

the same thing with the oldgerm package.

So I tried the tex + gs option: nor fonts either.
But now I switched back to pdftex: no warning but in the pdf all
characters are at the same place, which is not really better than a
blank output.
Changing the fontsize from 10pt to 12pt starts with the Font not found Warning.

Can somebody give me a solution to this??

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.