[Mac OS X TeX] True Type Fonts

Tom Kiffe tom at kiffe.com
Sun Oct 14 15:03:14 EDT 2001

Carbon versions of sfnt2ttf and ttf2pt1 are availble from the
"Additional Tools" section of the CMacTeX Home Page at
http://www.kiffe.com/cmactex.html. The sfnt2ttf program converts
Macintosh TrueType fonts into a format readable by ttf2pt1.

--Tom

>At 10:56 AM +0200 on 10/13/01, Gerben Wierda wrote:
>
>>[dumbledore:~] gerben% kpsewhich -progname=pdftex pdftex.cfg
>>/usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf.local/pdftex/config/pdftex.cfg
>
>Thanks! This was the problem--I was using the wrong pdftex.cfg file.
>
>It now works--so I do think including ttf2tfm and ttf2pk is a good idea, since those were part of the working instructions. I'm going to try to organize my notes on the steps I took, but having to compile two programs will lock a lot of potential users out, I think.
>
>Does anyone know of an OS X program or Unix command line program that converts Mac TTF files to Windows TTF files?
>
>Jerry
>--
>jerry at hoboes.com         Negative Space    http://www.hoboes.com/
>                                           e-mail help at hoboes.com
>"We could ask them nicely," said Arthur.
>"But they've got guns," said Voniece.
>"That's why we should ask nicely," he replied.
>--The Shopping Cart Graveyard (http://www.hoboes.com/jerry/Graveyard/)

>"help" (no quotes) in the body.
>This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
>messages posted by third parties.
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.