[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop & pdfscreen (Mac OS X 10.1)

Michael Murray mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Wed Oct 24 08:09:21 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>>Hi,

>Thanks for quick answer, indeed the handling of texinto files is supposed
>to be in the standard install (and it is, that's why tex->dvips->ps2pdf
>works Ok).
>
>By the way, I tried to compile the teTeX sources, and had a trouble with
>compiling the texinfo part...
>So now I'm using the teTeX version compiled by Gerben Wierda (coming along
>with TeXShop).
>
>Any experience for compiling teTeX on MacOSX is very welcome.
>
>Serge.

Hi Serge

I have never tried compiling teTeX.  Tom Kiffe (www.kiffe.com author
of CMacTeX)
has some info at

http://www.kiffe.com/tex/tetex.html

Michael
Assoc/Prof Michael Murray
Department of Pure Mathematics       Fax: 61+ 8 8303
3696
University of Adelaide             Phone: 61+ 8 8303 4174
Australia  5005      Email: mmurray at maths.adelaide.edu.au
Home Page: http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray
PGP public key:
http://www.maths.adelaide.edu.au/pure/mmurray/pgp.txt