[Mac OS X TeX] teTeX.dmg updated

Richard Koch koch at math.uoregon.edu
Sun Oct 28 14:03:35 EST 2001

<x-flowed>Gerben,

Having finally dug out (temporarily at least), I'm in the office to
update
teTeX on my web site. I just read the bug reports, and then the fix.
So I thought I'd write and say that I just read from Gray that you did
indeed
fix his problem, and I'll now retrieve the latest teTeX.dmg and put that
on
my site.

The site should be revised in about two hours. Thanks for this wonderful
and quick work.

Dick
koch at math.uoregon.edu

"help" (no quotes) in the body.