[Mac OS X TeX] TeX capacity exceeded.. :-(

JŽr™me Laurens jerome.laurens at u-bourgogne.fr
Thu Sep 13 09:57:01 EDT 2001

<x-flowed iso-8859-1>
Le jeudi 13 septembre 2001, à 03:29, Martin Bauer a écrit :

> hi list,
>
> i am not sure if this is actually a TeX on OS X problem, but anyway.
>

> ! TeX capacity exceeded, sorry [pool size=65067].

This is related to the memory used by tex. It is declared in your
texmf.cnf file. You can edit it and change the values as links suggest.
In general, the status displayed at the end of your log file recalls
what capacity has been exceeded (here pool) You simply increase the
pool_size.latex. You should have more info on the tug web site.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.