[Mac OS X TeX] labelling graphics using TeXShop/Illustrator

Julien Letessier mezis at online.fr
Sat Sep 29 06:43:28 EDT 2001

<x-charset ISO-8859-1>le 29/09/01 0:07, Gary L. Gray à gray at engr.psu.edu a écrit :

> Francesco Costanzo and I have come up with a nice little method for
> labelling graphics for those of you using TeXShop and Illustrator.
> Many of you may already be aware of this method, but we had not seen
> it before. Here is a .tex file that you can simply typeset to get the
> procedure. If you don't want to typeset it, you can simply decipher
> the LaTeX.
[snip]

Another, though somewhat heavier (in terms of resulting .ps or .pdf file
size) way of having 'pretty' labels in your included graphics is to use the
TeX/Illustrator Fonts, available at

http://www.esm.psu.edu/mac-tex/fonts/TeX-Illustrator.sit

(thanks to Mr. Gray)
Of course, this only works if you don't need complex, formula-filled typeset
labels...
--
Julien <mezis> LETESSIER  snail-mail:              tel: +33 6 63 19 67 11
ENSIMAG student           36 cours Berriat         ICQ# 113401566

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.