[Mac OS X TeX] jpeg output

Dave McCollum mccollum at colorado.edu
Fri Sep 21 12:12:25 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>Graham,

Why not output HTML from TeXShop directly? Text would be exported as
HTML, with graphics as GIF/JPEG? This is more efficient and useful,
as you could print pages more easily and with better results, as well
as have the ability to reflow the content according to browser window
size.

There are several tools available that will allow one to go from
TeX/LaTeX to HTML. Perhaps, someone will offer a list of tools that
are known to work well under OS X.

-Dave

>Is it possible to set up TeXshop to pipe the output through a
>converter program to automatically output each page of the pdf (or
>postscript or dvi) file as a jpeg file? I want to post the pages as
>graphics on web pages.
>
>Thanks, Graham Niblo

>"help" (no quotes) in the body.
>This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
>messages posted by third parties.
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.