[Mac OS X TeX] Printing from MacDVI

Michael Goldweber mikeyg at cerebro.cs.xu.edu
Wed Sep 5 13:49:45 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>Apologies if this has already been covered.  (I did endeavor to find
the solution to this problem in the archives for this list and
CMacTeX documentation.)

After LaTeX'ing a file using CMacTeX and previewing it in macdvi, the
print option is grayed out.  Why?  How can I get this option working?

I can take this same source file and use CMacTeX's pdftex to create a
pdf file.  Preview can print this file.  Furthermore, TeXShop can
successfully tex and print the file, as can the OS X version of OzTeX
(though the printing under OzTeX was pathetically slow).

Sincerely,

--

Michael Goldweber			Associate Professor of Computer Science
Xavier University			Dept. of Math and Computer Science

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.