[Mac OS X TeX] TeXShop prints wrong color

Alan Curtis curtis at matsysinc.com
Tue Sep 25 09:33:17 EDT 2001

<x-flowed>I have just started playing with TeXShop and have successfully made a
pdf file with a logo. The logo is a pdf file made from an eps file
using Distiller. The logo prints right from Acrobat Reader. The file
made by TeXShop prints right from Reader. But the color is wrong if I
print from TeXShop or from Previewer (a sickly green not a stately
blue).

Alan

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.