[OS X TeX] Re: warmreader

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Thu Apr 25 11:41:39 EDT 2002

On 4/25/02 11:30 AM, "Holger Frauenrath" <mail at frauenrath.com> wrote:

> That sounds *great*.
>
> Where do I obtain Warmreader?

You can get tons of warmreader info at:

<http://www-texdev.mpce.mq.edu.au/WARM/WARMhome/>

The Illustrator MarkedObjects plug-in can be found at:

<http://www.cds.caltech.edu/~wgm/WARM/adobe/>

with additional info at:

<http://www.cds.caltech.edu/~wgm/WARM/reader2001.html>

> Where can I obtain your app?

I don't want to post it for public consumption just yet, but would be glad
to send it to you (and I will in a separate email along with our little
tutorial).

>> We have a tutorial we have written describing this process if anyone is
>> interested. Keep in mind that it was written for our students, so it is not
>> meant to be a complete tutorial with every detail.
>
> I am *very* interested. Can you post it for download somewhere or would you
> mind sending it to me?

Will do.

-- Gary

"help" (no quotes) in the body.