[OS X TeX] i-Packages Web-site problem

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Wed Apr 10 14:30:54 EDT 2002

It turns out that the mirroring mechanism I use fo rupdating the
i-packages had reported success to me but had actually failed. Thus, the
i-packages on the web site have not been updated at all. I suspect this
leads to problems, as in i-Installer trying to reload over and over
again as it does not get the contentit needs. People using their
original i-installers notice that there is no updated package at all.
They are correct, the package has not arrived at the web site yet (but
it was reported to me as having arrived). In the future, i'll have to
double check that the software actually tells me the truth. Sigh.

I'll report asap when things are ok again.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.