[OS X TeX] TeXShop 1.20

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpalacios at mac.com
Fri Aug 30 09:37:58 EDT 2002

	Hello Rick, after upgrading to TeXShop 1.20 I found that this long
awaited list existed and signed up to become part of it, so I'm new here
and I wanted to say hay to everybody!

	Coming across your message I couldn't help remembering I went
through the same after installing TeXShop 1.20 while still on  10.1.5
just yesterday. It is not related to errors in your source file, could
be due to some bug in the aux file or something like that, but in short
all that's going on is that TeXShop is not showing you momentarily an
information that *is* there. That's right, your pdf is just fine and all
you have to do to get TeXShop to show it to you is either resize the pdf
window or enlarge it in the scale box. It seems that this bothersome fix
has to be applied every time you open the application but seems to stick
there for as long as you work with the file, regardless of going back to
your source and applying changes.

	At least this has worked for me with every pdf I've opened since
upgrading. Hope it helps you.

	I'm looking forward to learn as much as possible about Latex and
Latex on Mac OS X from the other members of the list and also to help
with what ever I can! Thank you very much to all who made this list and
Latex on Mac OS X possible!!!

	Sincerely,...

		Juan.