[OS X TeX] Including igures .ps

Michel Bovani michel.bovani at wanadoo.fr
Thu Aug 29 04:36:42 EDT 2002

Le 29/08/02 10:05, « Eva Pruneda » <Rosa.Pruneda at uclm.es> a écrit :

> I work with Textures 2.1.
>
> I have a problem including .ps figures with
> \includegraphics. I can see the figure only when I print the document, not
> in my screen. Is a problem with the .ps or .eps files?, which is the correct
> waty to obtain this files?
>
> There is a .ps file in the textures documentation which has not problems,
> but I don't know what is the differences between this and my files.

TeXture is not able to display an eps file. Only a program like ghostview
can do this...

Some files may have a pict preview in their resource-fork, and in this case
TeXtures is able tu use this preview for screen display.

It is possible to add the preview resource with a program like graphics
converter (and of course illustrator), but beware, the resource fork is
generally deleted when you send the file via Internet (and if not it may
probably generate problems on other platforms)...
--
Michel Bovani

"help" (no quotes) in the body.