[OS X TeX] GS 7 preview bugs fixed in 10.2 (Jaguar)

Gary L. Gray gray at engr.psu.edu
Sun Aug 25 12:53:22 EDT 2002

I installed 10.2 on Friday night and discovered yesterday that all the
preview bugs seem to be fixed with GhostScript 7. That is, I am using
GS 7 and gradients, as well as all fonts, show up properly in the
preview in TeXShop.

This is VERY good news and will save me much time every week not having
to switch to Acrobat to see if my WARMreader labels on Illustrator
files are where I would like them to be.

Best regards,
--
Gary L. Gray

"help" (no quotes) in the body.