[OS X TeX] 10.2 troubles?

Gerben Wierda Sherlock at rna.nl
Sat Aug 24 04:24:07 EDT 2002

On Saturday, August 24, 2002, at 02:22 , Bruce D'Arcus wrote:

> Would this also explain why something like afm2tfm can't be found?  If
> yes, and I need to download the script, where do I find it?  It's not
> at the link listed below...

Correct. That script did not perform the man path setting correctly (I
had not noticed that the man software had changed between 10.1 and
10.2). So I had removed it as I have now released updated installers
(see other post) which include the new settcshtexpath script.

> Bruce
>
>> 3. To use my distribution from Terminal.app, you need to make sure
>> that /usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current and
>> /usr/local/bin are added to your shell's PATH setting.
>>
>> Download the script from ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/macosx/settcshtexpath

I have put the new version (which is in the new distributions) there
again so you can update this whithout having to download the new
distributions.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.