[Mac OS X TeX] printing accented letters

Joachim Kock kock at math.unice.fr
Tue Feb 26 02:04:51 EST 2002

On the TeXShop homepage it says:

   At the moment, we know of three important Apple bugs.  All have been
   reported to Apple.

   The printer sometimes prints accented letters with the accent in the
   wrong spot, even though the accent is shown correctly on the screen.

I have this problem (printing on a QMS 2060 over a network), but I would
like to report that the problem does not exist for pdf files created via
tex-dvi-ps-pdf.  (Mac OSX 10.1.3, TeXShop 1.15, latest tetex/texlive.)

Strange, isn't it?

Joachim.

Joachim KOCK
Laboratoire de Mathématiques J.A.Dieudonné    Tél.  +33 04.92.07.62.40
Université de Nice Sophia-Antipolis           Fax   +33 04.93.51.79.74
Parc Valrose - 06108 Nice cédex 2 - FRANCE    Mél.  kock at math.unice.fr
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.