[Mac OS X TeX] Onscreen presentations

Graham A. Niblo G.A.Niblo at maths.soton.ac.uk
Mon Feb 25 04:28:27 EST 2002

Following the discussion about hiding/showing material onscreen during a
presentation, is there a PDF viewer that allows one to annotate the
slides during the presentation? I have in mind pen/tablet based input to
scribble a remark or circle a key point. It would be nice if the
annotations could be saved for later, but not overwrite the original
presentation.

Graham

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.