[Mac OS X TeX] can i make references invisible?

Adrian Heathcote adrian.heathcote at philosophy.usyd.edu.au
Fri Jan 18 21:59:53 EST 2002

One way to do this is to make make two copies of the pdf. In full
acrobat (not reader) you can delete the references part in one copy and
in the second you delete the proposal part. (Delete pages is under the
document window.) Rename the two pdfs and you're ready to go.

You can probably achieve the same effect with 'extract pages'.

Adrian Heathcote

On Saturday, January 19, 2002, at 12:35 PM, tom keyes wrote:

> NSF wants the body of a proposal in one pdf file, references in another.
> With TeX I only know how to make a single file containing both. From
> asking
> around I understand some people do this by editing the dvi file. Is that
> what you have to do? Seems it would be nice if there was a way to
> declare
> part of a document 'invisible', ie, 'don't put the references in the
> pdf'.
> TIA for any hints....Tom

> "help" (no quotes) in the body.
> This list is not moderated, and I am not responsible for
> messages posted by third parties.
"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.