[Mac OS X TeX] Latest version...

Jack Nachman nachman at oakland.edu
Wed Jan 30 10:57:38 EST 2002

As a rank amateur unix/TeX/LaTeX person I understand the following
error message but I have no idea how to fix it.  I am typesetting a
converted Mathematica notebook using the TeX and Ghostscript combo
(using the latest (Jan 29)  TeXShop and teTeX downloads.

I have the Wolfram files in my home directory

*  Library --> texmf -->

as outlined on the TeXShop homepage (texmf contains the four folders
doc, dvips, fonts, and tex).  TeXShop seems to be able to find the
requisite style files and generates a dvi file.

Output written on XXX.dvi (34 pages, 49348 bytes).
Transcript written on XXX.log.

But then I get the following message:

/usr/local/teTeX/bin/powerpc-apple-darwin-current/dvips: ! Couldn't
find header file Math2Mono.pfa
### FAILED to generate /tmp/altpdflatex.5618/XXX.ps ()

My question:  how do I make the requisite files visible to dvips?

Thanks in advance....

Jack Nachman