[Mac OS X TeX] Small update on teTeX-TeXLive.dmg

Gerben Wierda sherlock at rna.nl
Mon Jan 28 13:42:29 EST 2002

I accidentally downgraded the system texmf.cnf (configuration) to what
is default in TeX Live. As a result, several settings (memory sizes and
such) have rather small values. This will be fixed when I release a new
dmg (when I have dvips upgraded). Until then, please download:

	ftp://ftp.nluug.nl/pub/comp/macosx/texmf.cnf.tetex

and from the directory where it is located in a Terminal window do:

	sudo cp texmf.cnf.tetex /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf
	sudo chmod 644 /usr/local/teTeX/share/texmf/web2c/texmf.cnf

This will give you better default values for several variables.

"help" (no quotes) in the body.
messages posted by third parties.